Sunday, December 17, 2006

Peppermint Brownies?

I've just posted a few new great articles over at CatholicMom.com - one of them, "Santa's Peppermint Brownies" sounds particularly decadent! Thankfully, I also just posted two new Fitness Focus articles including "Six Week Holiday Survival Plan: Stay Fit and Stress Free".

Those two articles should counter-balance each other right? I'm pretty sure eating those brownies will help me stay stress free! Seriously though, I'm not a huge baker and I am going to try to schedule a bit of extra time this week for a long walk - with all of those "to do" items on the list, my workout is frequently neglected at this time of the year. I know it's a big part of my strategy for staying sane when things get too crazy, so I personally would rather go to the gym than bake those brownies.

But for those of you who LOVE to bake, feel free to send your spare Santa's Peppermint Brownies to my PO Box!

No comments: