Thursday, November 09, 2006

This Could Get Dangerous

Close family members know of my love of old Catholic books. I am never able to pass a used bookstore without stopping to see if they have a copy of Story of a Soul or some old elementary school religion textbook I may need for my collection. (Need equals want in this context.)

I just received an email updated from CatholicAuthors.com - a site I visit too infrequently. It contains a wealth of information. I don't know why I never noticed their used book store before - lucky thing I don't have much time to surf this morning, or it could get ugly. I just love old books, and especially when they contain notes and inscriptions. My husband is so patient with this affliction. Do you love old books, and if so what's your favorite?

No comments: