Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Reward

Several times a week, I receive emails from parents and teachers who enjoy using the resources that we are compiling over at CatholicMom.com. Indeed, this "fan mail" is my pay - the encouragement that keeps me plugging away. I thought I'd share this email from a teacher and invite you to pray, with me, for her and her class.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful site!! I am not a cradle born Catholic, but I'm teaching my children's reconciliation class this fall and have been looking for help to guide me through the lessons. We have a small community parish with minimal funds for expenses therefore I've been searching for free activities that I can download. Your site is wonderful! I was afraid my students would not be able to retain much info if we just read from the book, but having the puzzles and coloring pages help a lot! I am also struggling with 2 young boys from the New Orleans area that were displaced from the floods of Hurricane Katrina and I'm finding that they are not able to read. Therefore the pages from your website help a great deal with their comprehension. Thanks again!

Jamie
Camden, AR

No comments: