Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Heart of Motherhood by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

I'm midway through the new book by CatholicMom.com columnist Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle entitled The Heart of Motherhood: Finding Holiness in the Catholic Home. I love everything Donna-Marie writes, so I'm not surprised that I'm enjoying this latest book so much. It may be a while before I get a full review posted, so I thought I'd point you to two reviews of Donna-Marie's book by Patrice Fagnant of Spiritual Woman and by Pat Gohn at her Write In Between blog.

Speaking of Pat, she celebrates a year of blogging this week - drop by and congratulate her! Any mom who can find time to write like Pat does "in between" is a stud in my book!

We have a new column by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle today at CatholicMom.com if you'd like to sample some of her lovely writing.

No comments: