Monday, October 09, 2006

Chaperone Overdrive

I'd love to blog today at great length about the weekend that just passed, but it's not going to happen! At the moment, my son Eric and two of his football buddies are surrounded in my backyard by sixteen cute, squealing freshman girls. The boys are "coaching" the freshman Powder Puff football team this year and the first practice is being held today at our house.

I'm used to having boys around. They are sweaty, they eat a lot and they smell, but they don't screech or squeal! The "coaches" have the girls split into three units and are attempting to teach their players the basics of flag football. Eric is the line coach, and he's actually trying to teach the girls a lineman's stance. It's pretty funny!

OK, time to go back on watch, so hopefully I'll have time to write more later!

No comments: