Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tithing Online?

I've been speaking with the stewardship guru at my parish about the possibility of using an online resource for making donations to our parish, something like Parish Pay. At our parish, we currently have only the old "envelope" system for making our contributions. In an effort to go as paperless as possible, I'd love to have the ability to make my contributions online, using a credit card or online banking. Do any of you have similar online systems at your parishes for making contributions to Church? If so, would you comment here with a link or please email me at lisa@catholicmom.com with the name of your parish and/or service? Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin's parish has the option of using a credit card for donations, you might look at their website to check it out...MOM