Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ahoy Mateys!

In my non-CatholicMom life I belong to a local Fresno Book Club. It's a wonderful, eclectic mix of women who have been meeting for several years now. Members have come and gone and new perspectives have been lent to the group. We're getting ready to meet tomorrow for the first time this school year. I thought I'd share here a link to the interview I conducted with the author of the book we're reading.

Anne Bonney: My Pirate Story is the first novel by author Jeffery S. Williams. I feel compelled to warn you that this book contains what we refer to in the Hendey Household as "Adult Themes". But heck, it's a pirate story right? Interestingly, amidst all the piratey action there is a very strong "prodigal" theme. I loved the book at am looking forward to getting together tomorrow with my fellow wenches to discuss it.

Click here to read my interview with author Jeffery S. Williams.

No comments: