Monday, August 21, 2006

My Knitting Buddy

My friend Cindy is one of those amazing women who can do lots of things very well. She is the person who taught me to knit, thereby giving me a gift for which I'll be forever thankful.

Cindy's a great teacher - patient and so positive - even when she's dealing with rookies like me! Well now Cindy has a new area of expertise - she's now a knitting blogger! If you love to knit, you'll love Cindy's blog over at Yarn Paper Scissors where Cindy and her sister Carey explore all things creative. Unlike me, Cindy is a person who actually completes the projects she starts. I never see her with empty hands. When she's sitting in the parking lot waiting for her kids, she's knitting or sewing or doing other handiwork. That's what is so great about Cindy's new blog. You will see works in progress that will be completed faster than I can even cast something on to my needles. The cute socks above are just a sampling of Cindy's talent. If you love crafting, check out Yarn Paper Scissors and you'll be sure to be inspired!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey!

Those are my feet! I feel famous now, Lisa, I made it on Lisa's blog!

You are a very good knitter, Miss selling-yourself-short. You are always great at whatever you put your mind to. I know that sounds like something your mom might say to you, but it is true. Knitting is just another thing to conquer, and conquer you shall!

UNKNOWN said...

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. sweater suppliers