Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Lovely Tribute

I'm unable to find my writing voice today due to a combination of severe fatigue (the 4:45 wake up call) and separation anxiety (Eric's full day at High School today. He left at 7:25 and we won't see him until 7:30 tonight). Thankfully, gracing my inbox today was an email from the lovely Pat Gohn, sharing her latest column for CatholicMom.com.

In "Things in Common" Pat shares a lovely relationship with a dear friend, Judi. Please take time today to read Pat Gohn's "Things in Common" and join me in a prayer for the repose of Judi's soul and for all who are battling illness in their lives. Pat, thanks as always for sharing the gift of your writing. You and our other CatholicMom.com columnists bless me with every word you pour out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa-Since I am not a writer, and won't even try to pretend to be, all I will say about Pat's article is WOW! Thanks for sharing. Tracy