Thursday, July 13, 2006

How to Cope with the Identity Crisis of New Motherhood

is the title of a newly posted article by Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur over at her Spiritual Woman website.

No matter the age of your children, Patrice's article is a must read - filled with great insights on embracing our always-changing roles as mothers. I loved reading this article and would add one additional idea about making time/taking time for daily exercise, as feeling good physically has great emotional benefits too.

Thanks for another great article Patrice!

1 comment:

Christa M. Miller said...

I found this article to be very validating. It took me a good six weeks to really fall in love with my son, and another two years to really grow into my role as his Mommy. It truly is a learning process - whether we had great mothers or terrible mothers as role models, and even though we are supposed to have instincts, we still have so much learning to do!

Thanks for posting the link. I added it to the Catholic Families bulletin board I moderate (will provide the link if you're interested to see it). :)