Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy First Birthday Patrick!

Dear Baby Patrick,

It looks like today you've outgrown the name "Baby Patrick" and you'll now join the ranks of your big cousin, Patrick P. in being called "Little Patrick"....Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

I wish I could hold you today as you celebrate your special day, but your cousins and I are looking forward to being with you this weekend. It hardly seems possible that it's been a whole year since you arrived to turn the world upside down for your Mommy, Daddy and Justin!

When I think of you, I can't help but burst into a big smile! I know I'm biased, but I'm pretty sure you're the cutest one year old I know! I love watching you play, eat, read with your Mommy or be bathed by your Daddy. Your sweet disposition amazes me - maybe you're just a really good boy when Auntie Lisa's around!

I know that in no time at all, you're going to be swinging a bat, hitting golf balls and playing cards just like your Daddy. I expect you to keep him on his toes! The future holds so many wonderful, joyful experiences for you Patrick. Please know that I will always be here for you and Justin, no matter how big or small the challenges you face in life. You are in my prayers daily - I hope your next year is filled with fun, smiles, not too many tumbles learning to walk, lots of new (and loud!) words as you learn to talk, and a few long nights of sleep for your Mommy and Daddy.

I love you sweetie! Have a wonderful day!
Auntie Lisa

No comments: