Friday, June 16, 2006

I Love New York

I love the sights, smells, and action of New York City.

I love jumping on a subway on one end of town and emerging at the other fifteen minutes later to a whole new look and feel of the City.

I love watching my sons eat hot dogs at corner stands four times a day and counting Godiva "chocolixer" drinks as the protein for that day.

I love visiting a fencing club that was established in 1883 and a Mac store that houses the latest in today's really cool technology within one hour of each other.

I love having skinny crust pizza with broccoli on it, a nice Chianti and "the world's best cheesecake" for my birthday dinner.

I love being able to roam around St. Patrick's Cathedral every day of my trip, lighting candles and thanking God for all the blessings in my life.

I love visiting Trump Tower, FAO Schwartz, the big Niketown, and Central Park - walking blocks and blocks amidst the flurry of life here.

I love that we still have two days left - who knows what else we'll see, but I bet I'll love it!

No comments: