Monday, June 26, 2006

Great Stuff Alert!

I've just finished updating the weekly columns over at CatholicMom.com and I can't believe the vast array of incredible writing I get to share through my web site.

Some day, I've love to go on the "Catholic Mom Victory Tour". I'd load up my VW bus with my laptop, my fiddle, my sleeping bag (and maybe a few boys, but not necessarily!)

I'd bop up to Northern California and visit Lisa Barker , where I'd probably laugh myself silly.

Then I'd head east to meet some of the incredible cyber friends in person who I've grown to love over the years.

I'd stop by Michigan and say hi to Heidi and her kids. While in the midwest I'd have to stop and see Susan and Marybeth.

I'd have coffee with Patrice and Pat in Massechussets.

It would be such a neat thing to meet these women in person - they enrich my life so greatly each week when they share the gift of their writing at CatholicMom.com. Whether it's making me laugh out loud, cry a tear of inspiration, or just know I'm not in it all alone, they never cease to uplift me.

Treat yourself to a cup of coffee and check out what's new at CatholicMom.com this week. And if you're willing to put up an crazy chick in a VW bus for a few days along the way, let me know....

1 comment:

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

Sounds like a great idea to me! Anytime you would like to visit, just let me know!