Monday, May 08, 2006

Share a Story, Win a Book

Hi Friends! Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays, but not for selfish reasons. In my family growing up, my Daddy always made a HUGE celebration for the world's greatest Mom (and now Nana!) on Mother's Day. We would make my mom breakfast in bed and all five kids would snuggle with her (and probably eat most of her food). It's a precious memory from my childhood.

Jelly Mom columnist and author Lisa Barker has graciously offered to donate one of her fabulous books Just Because Your Kids Drive You Insane Doesn't Mean You Are a Bad Parent! as the prize for a fun contest this week at CatholicMom.com.

To enter, simply submit a special memory related to Mother's Day, a gift idea, a recipe, a tribute to your own Mom, or anything else related to Mother's Day. You can either submit your thoughts as a comment on the Catholic Mom Moments blog, or email them to me at lisa@catholicmom.com -

The names of all who submit will be entered into a drawing and on Monday, May 15 I will randomly select the winner of Lisa's fabulous book. Good luck and enjoy sharing! Lisa

No comments: