Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Putting On A Show!

When we were growing up, my siblings and I loved to put on shows. We would drag the record player into the living room, set my Mom on the Avacado Green couch, and dance around the shag carpeting to the tunes of the Monkees, the Patridge Family or whatever else we had on hand. By my Mom's reaction, you would have thought she was witnessing a Broadway musical. She never said, "That's cute kids, but I need to go check my email..."

We didn't do too many puppet shows, but for those who are puppet show fans, we've got a great new resource at CatholicMom.com! Lisa M. has incredibly shared her scripts for over twenty wonderful Catholic puppet shows. You can find them here in their new home at the Catholic Mom Puppet Show Ministry. I'm picturing rooms full of CCD kids putting on these shows, and also Moms across the country watching them performed in their own homes.

No comments: