Monday, February 27, 2006

Great Stuff!

If you find that the blog looks skimpy, head over and check out "What's new?" at CatholicMom.com

If I'm not posting here, it's likely because I have so much great stuff to share over there! This week is proof positive of that rule! Check out the following, shared this week by some of my friends:

Taking Breathers: Mental Pauses for Perceptive Goal-Setting by Michele Howe (Is this timely for me, or what?!)

Ten Year Old Author Danielle shares her faith (This child is a true inspiration!)

Everyday Blessings - a new CatholicMom.com column by one of my favorite authors, Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

Author interview with JD Kamps, more great Catholic fiction and my interview with Joe

Music Spotlight interview with Catholic Mom and Rocker Janelle - she's awesome!

And much, much more!!

No comments: