Friday, January 20, 2006

Odds and Ends

It's good to take a day "off", but the problem is the things that await you when you return to the "real world", like tons of email and those same old, pesky items that litter my "to do" list!

A few notes:

* Yes, Virginia, there is a Catholic VBS - click here to read my review

* Today is Day 20 on the path to those new habits...for those who believe it takes 21 days to make or break a habit, you're almost there. For the rest of us, who believe it could likely take a lifetime, it's Friday! I'm about 50% on my resolutions, but happy to announce that I'm doing very well on what I consider to be the most important one. Keep praying for me, and I'll keep praying for you!

* I'm enjoying new Catholic Mom columnist Heidi Hess Saxton so much - click here to read her latest column! Her insights extend well beyond the topic of adoption and foster parenting

* Daily Dose of Health: Strength Training for Beginners - I'm doing pretty well on cardio workouts, but sadly neglecting any form of weight training in my fitness regimine. If you'd like to join me in building stronger bones, click here for some basic strength training moves. We can do this!

* I'm off to work in the Parish office this morning, so have a great day and I'll "see" you Monday!

No comments: