Thursday, January 12, 2006

D.D.H. - What's for Dinner???

As a means to the end of helping my family be more healthy, both physically and emotionally, I've resolved to be more deliberate about cooking and enjoying family dinners. So far, so good, but what I'm always short on are ideas, and the ingredients necessary to cook an entire dinner. I'm a bit shopping-impaired.

In surfing around, I found a great web site "What's for Dinner?", which should be a big help. Meal plans, shopping lists and even topics for conversation at the table. I'm looking forward to exploring it more, and contemplating Beef Porcupines for dinner tonight.

What's for dinner at your house tonight? As moms, it's our job (whether we like it or not) to be thinking about that! And if you've got teenage boys in the house, you need to know by the time you pick them up from school!

No comments: