Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Daily Dose of Health - Drink Your Water

Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD and turn away from evil; This will mean health for your flesh and vigor for your bones. Proverbs 3:7-8

This is the time of the year when I have to forcefully remind myself to drink water. During the winter months, as I sit working or writing, I all too frequently reach for yet another diet coke or cup of coffee. Not good! My winter solution to getting that water down is to drink it hot and in a mug - for some reason that goes down easier than ice cold water when it's cold outside. Why do we need to drink water for good health? Click here for an article that explains it all, in terminology that even a mom can understand.

Bonus DDH - Biggest Loser alert! Yes, watching this particular tv show can be both good for your health and habit forming...just don't watch with a big bowl of popcorn in your lap!

No comments: