Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Daily Dose of Health - Cardio Kickboxing Safety

In my latest bout of middle aged insanity, I've consented to my workout buddy's invitation to take a weekly Cardio Kickboxing class at the gym. Although I look incredibly dorky, it's a fun (but tough) workout and the 45 minutes goes by in flash. Plus, there's the added thrill of knowing that soon I'll be able to beat somebody up (not now though, because I really punch like a sissy).

For anyone looking to take up a new fitness hobby, here are some safety rules for Cardio Kickboxing. I highly recommend this stress-relieving activity for mothers of teenage sons!

2 comments:

Georgie Tamayo Clemens said...

Kickboxing should be the required exercise for busy catholic moms! A great stress reliever and lots of fun! Go for it!

Unknown said...

Georgie and One...thanks for your comments! I'm having a great time with it! I woke up this morning with a stiff left knee (from kicking I think), so I'm going to watch my "form" next week.
Happy to have you here! Lisa