Wednesday, October 05, 2005

One of the top ten signs that you're a bad housekeeper...

In a cleaning frenzy, you whip the George Foreman grill from the counter to the sink to clean the residue of last night's chicken dinner...

you forget about the little thing that catches all the grease and gross stuff and it falls all over the kitchen floor...

you grab the closest dish rag, get it wet, and get down on your hands and kness to clean it up, forgetting that you're wearing white jeans...

you kneel in a huge pile of chicken gunk...

you forget you're not wearing your glasses while you're cleaning and you think you've got it all cleaned up...

you go to change pants...

you return to find the cat furiously licking the kitchen floor...

you make a mental note to mop - later - the whole floor, while wearing your stupid glasses...

Has anyone else had a day like this????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are at that time in life when you have too many things to think about...and the whole glasses thing is just part of it... in a few years you will give up and just wear the dumb things and life may be clearer. Hope you have a good day - the gas grill may be easier - not so much cleanup. MOM

Unknown said...

Mom,
If I wear the glasses all the time, I fall over when I walk. On the topic of the gas grill - I burn things on it more than half the time, but when I don't they definitely taste better and there's no cleanup, so as usual you're right.

Cami,
I'm going to remember that moon excuse for the next time I do something really stupid!

Lisa