Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Frogdor's got a Girlfriend!

THIS IS ADAM SPEAKING TO YOU FROM MY MOM'S DESK! Well, I thought it would be cool if I posted a um... comment? Is that what they're called? Whatever. But anyways, on to why the title says what it does. Today we were all surprised to find that Fogdor has a girlfriend! We know it because we saw TWO frogs in our pool today. We have warmly accepted this new member of our family and I have christened her 'Priscilla'. I don't really know if she will make the cut to become secretary for CatholicMom.COM, but things look VERY bright for her. THIS IS ADAM SIGHNING OFF FROM MY MOM'S DESK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam - I'm not sure just how "warmly" I will accept Priscilla when I am Swimming in your pool...which probably won't be until next summer and who knows how big the "family" will be by then. See you soon...