Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Where has she been???

I never promised to be a good blogger and sometimes trying to be a semi good mom gets in the way of being even a so-so blogger. The past few days have been filled with the mundane moments that fill most moms lives: driving places, overseeing homework, trying desperately to prepare and serve three semi healthy meals a day, cleaning too many toilets and the like.

Add to that a podiatry appointment and shoe shopping with Nana, a son turning 14 and the attendant festivities, a junior high football game, and a Sunday brunch at my mother in laws and you get a pretty clear picture of what I've been up to the past few days. The crying shame is that, mundane though they sound, most of these activities would make great fodder for blogging but I don't have the time to sit still and string two thoughts together!

I'm hoping things lighten up a little in the next few days, permitting me some "me time", but I'm not promising myself anything! For now, I've got to run Eric to altar serving practice, fix dinner and help Adam with homework - all in the next 45 minutes! Ah, the life of a Mom....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hey, you're living life, rather than writing about it - nothing wrong with that!

If you're looking to get rid of those "anonymous" comments like the one which is written above, try the "word verification" feature on Blogspot. I found out about it a few weeks ago, and it has virtually eliminated those "pesky" comments.

I hope you find some "me time" soon - I know how important that is!