Saturday, September 03, 2005

Chip Richter pitching in

All over the country, people are looking into their hearts and trying to come up with ways to help raise needed funds for those needing help. One of my good friends and her son, who are excellent bakers, are going to make up a basket of baked goods to raffle off with all proceeds going to our School's fund for St. Thomas school and parish. I'm planning to buy lots of tickets...home made bread and cookies, for a good cause.

Here's an email I received from Chip Richter:

I'm sure you, like me, have been watching and reading about the tremendous need and suffering of the folks in Mississippi and Louisiana after the hurricane. I want to let you know that for the next few months we will be donating 100% of the profits of CDs sold online to the American Red Cross earmarked for the relief effort. Sometimes in the face of such an overwhelming disaster as this it's hard to know how to help... for me this is an opportunity to make a small contribution. Please consider purchasing one or all three titles by clicking on the links below and you will not only be donating to the Red Cross, but actually get my CDs sent to you because of it!

"Designed to Shine"

"My Dad's Coat"

"Live at Lakeside DVD/CD"

No comments: