Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yikes...summer cleaning!

Hi all! Just a quick note to ask for some prayers today. I've run into a "situation" with space management at CatholicMom.com - I am exceding my space alotment at my current host and need to do some reassessment of the situation. It seems I've outgrown the space I'm paying for yet again...

Please say a prayer for me this morning as I try to resolve this situation quickly! Sometimes, with frustrations like this, I feel like hanging up my keyboard and walking away - but the fact that the site is so busy and full of "stuff" must mean that the Holy Spirit is at work there somewhere. Thanks, as always for your prayers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cami, Coming from you this means a lot, as I know what you're talking about! I felt those prayers and worked out the problem relatively quickly...
life moves on!