Monday, August 01, 2005

One Stop Shopping for Sunday Gospel Activities

For some reason, one of the most popular features of CatholicMom.com is the weekly coloring page. Also popular are the word searches, crosswords and Mass Worksheets that are prepared to go along with each Sunday's Gospel reading. Preparing and posting these takes up a good chunk of time each week (that's why I take a break during the summer) and I've been looking for a good way to streamline this. I'm also working on making them more accessible and easier to find, so I've come up with this grid and I'll be working on getting the rest of this page better organized also. It's turned into a real mess! Say a prayer for me while I try to get it cleaned up (it's more fun than mopping my kitchen, which is what I should be doing today!). Inspiring and thought provoking blog posts may be limited this week as I take care of some of this web housekeeping stuff prior to the start of the school year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grid looks good - I hope it will help save you some time. You do such wonderful work! MOM