Saturday, August 06, 2005

Meet My File Clerk


This is Max, the holy hamster! Max is the Vice President for Filing at CatholicMom.com - he also helps out with my laundry.

Adam and I have discovered recently that the big bathtub in mom and dad's bathroom is a great place for Max to run around. He can exercise and we don't have to worry to much about him escaping (which he'd like to do...he hates doing all that laundry!).

Today we decided to get a good picture of Max, which is touch to do when he's in his cage. Have you ever tried to get a hamster to stand still for a close up??? This is my best shot! He's not smiling in the picture...typical!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cami,
I'm with you! I never thought I'd be friends with a hamster either...in fact I was very skeptical when Adam started begging for one. But Max is a great pet and has really won my heart! He's not great a folding the laundry and getting it put away, but he's good company in my laundry room when I'm doing that! I actually find him to be quite fascinating...
he is a little behind on his filing duties lately though. May have to dock his pay for that!

Anonymous said...

MAX looks to be quite intelligent, and with that red hair and perky nose he could be well featured in "H. Q." (Hamster Quarterly), especially with that green leisure suit that he appears to be wearing in his picture. L & M, Dad