Monday, July 11, 2005

Road Trip Hangover


We pulled into the garage at home somewhere around midnight last night and I'm now in full Post Trip Syndrome - you know it...the huge stack of laundry, the piles of mail, the messes you left waiting to clean up after the trip, the wilted plants...

I'm going to take some time today to get my home in order, but I wanted to check in to let you know that we arrived in one piece. I've got some wonderful things to share from the last two days of our trip, some reader comments and tips, and more. Please check in tomorrow for all this and more. Also, if I owe you an email, thanks for your patience...I promise to be caught up by the end of the week! In the mean time, who's the patron saint of laundry???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think St. Anne would be the perfect patron of laundry! Do you think that is where I get it? MOM