Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A New Take on Family Game Night

First off, let me say that I'm glad Anonymous (aka the world's best mom and nana!) has found her way to the new blog...her presence has been greatly missed! For any other anonymouses out there who'd like to post comments, all you have to do is click on the little link at the bottom of each post that says "O comments" (or another number, if I'm having a good day), leave your comment, click the button for anonymous, and hit "login and publish" ...even though this makes it sound like you're going to have to register or login, you won't have to and your comment will be posted. Still having problems with that? Email me at lisa@lisahendey.com or one of my six other email addresses!

Look how good my boys are...they're helping me do my "work" and we're all having a great time in the process. Click here to read Eric and Adam's recent review of a fun new family video game, that even a mom can play. I'm not too swift with these things, but all that's involved is the up and down key on the remote control, and even I can handle that.

OK, time to go figure out what's for dinner (I wish sometimes there were magical elves who'd just appear and take care of that). My big guy has youth group tonight, so bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - this sounds like a good game for Litte Patrick...what do you think?