Friday, July 15, 2005

Assorted Odds and Ends

OK folks, my keyboard is smoking and it's been a busy day at CatholicMom.com. I wanted to share the following new articles, posted today at the site. Happy reading! I'm off to beat the heat with a dip in the pool!

Music Interview with The Carpenter's Son - If you're too busy to read the interview, at least treat yourself to the preview of their awesome Celtic inspired music!

Good Care, Painful Choices - My interview with Fr. Richard Devine looks at Medical Ethics from a Catholic perspective

Taking a Stand Can Be Scary - A review of a children's book dealing with peer pressure issues and retelling the story of Daniel in the lion's den. Did you know that one of those lions was named Lenny?

A word on those google ads...over there to the right: Your visits to the sponsors here and at my site help support my writing and the ever growing hosting fees for CatholicMom.com. If you ever encounter an offensive sponsor, please email me. I earn a small (extremely small) percentage each time you click on one of those ads. I can't control who submits ads, but I can (and will) ban offensive sponsors if you send me an email with the URL. Thanks, as always, for your support and encouragement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for asking, yes it does in certain situations...

Unknown said...

No problem, I don't mean to be vague, but it's a little complicated. When you do a google search for the web through my site, the first results you get appear in a box and carry the title "ads by google". I think if you click on one of those results in the box, it supports my site. If you click on an ad outside of the box, there is no commission, but hopefully you find the information you're looking for...does that make sense???